106 Upper Lisburn Road
, BT10 0BB
||106 Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast
- Attractive detached family home in prime South Belfast location.
- Approx 143.3 sq.Mtrs (1543 sq.feet) with delightful extensive mature gardens.
- Spacious entrance hall, cloakroom with WC.
- 3 reception rooms currently being used as a lounge, dining room & office.
- Good sized fitted kitchen.
- 4 good sized bedrooms.
- First floor family bathroom.
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
- Detached large garage.
- Front tarmac drive with adequate parking with trees, shrubs and boundary wall.
- Excellent sized mature gardens with patio and lawn area.
- Convenient location, close to local amenities including leading schools, excellent transport links and close to Belfast City Centre.
This well-presented detached property is located in a sought-after residential area within South Belfast. The home boasts bright spacious accommodation with ample space for a family.
Internally the home offers excellent reception accommodation, and a good-sized kitchen. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The mature gardens are laid in lawns with surrounding trees and shrubs offering extreme privacy, perfect for entertaining. Gas Fired Heating, double glazed windows and a detached garage are additional benefits.
A variety of highly regarded schools are close by along with all the attractions of the bustling Lisburn Road, and leisure facilities such as Lagan Valley Regional Park, Malone, Dunmurry and Balmoral Golf Clubs. Belfast City Centre is minute’s away and good road and rail links give ease of access to other surrounding areas.
Early viewing is highly recommended and to book a viewing for this property please call our Lisburn Road Office on 02890663106.
Need some more information?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.