|Address||25 Rathdrum Street, Belfast|
|Rent||£1,400 / month|
Immaculate, recently refurbished to HMO specifications, 4 bedroom house, located just off the Lisburn Road.
Only 20 mins walk or 5 mins cycle from Queens University & just 2 mins walk from local bus & rail services at Adelaide Station.
• Double beds in every bedroom.
• Modern kitchen with fridge freezer & washing machine.
• Separate toilet & bathroom with shower.
• Gas-fired central heating with adjustable timer.
• Power NI Chargecard facility for electricity.
• Double glazed window's, fire doors and full smoke detection unit in every room.
• Virgin WIFI available that supports wireless broadband to all 4 bedrooms.
• Quiet location with free on-street parking.
Local amenties include the Co-op Supermarket with Post Office & ATM, Marks & Spencers, Winemark Off Licence, The Chelsea WineBar, Doorsteps Sandwich Bar, Indian & Chinese restaurants and coffee shops on the Lisburn Rd.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.